Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

M&B WEDDING!

Imagine my shock when Melissa asked me to take her WEDDING pictures! I was not going to, but then that same classy lady who told me to start a blog gave me a little push. Melissa was the most easy-going bride of all time. : ) It was a super fun, laid-back wedding. All credit goes to the "matron" of honour for finding such an awesome location. I tip my hat to the people who make a living at wedding photography, I felt like I was in panic mode all day! Here are some of the pictures:
















The Wedding Party












Goofing off - so cute!


















The firemen brothers : )




9 comments:

  1. These are really great, Katie! And I like your new title.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie, these pictures are amazing. I really loved the ones in front of the old building, in the field, and the fire truck. They must be thrilled.
    ps. Awesome bridesmaid dresses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great job Katie! you have a real eye for photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome pictures! I love the cool bridesmaid dresses... great colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE THEM!!!!!!!I think the ones with the fireman are SO adorable~~~
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Awesome! I'd be so thrilled with those!

    ReplyDelete
  7. very very very beautiful, you have the "eye" ...:)...doesn't hurt the wedding party is gorgeous either :)...great going!...lor

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE all the pics! You did an amazing job Katie!
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone! Very scary/fun day! I agree, the dresses were beautiful. That color is one of my favs. Kate

    ReplyDelete