Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

Baby turns One!

Bringing my kids to a studio for their birthday pic sounds like ... a really bad idea. : ) I try to take a "frame-able" picture around each birthday. Clark's birthday was two weeks after we found out something was wrong with Charlie's eye. I realized that I never took the birthday picture, so we got snappy this morning.  : )



Clark Adrian - Nov. 27, 2010


He can make us laugh instantly. & he knows it.


Siblings call him:
Konk-pork and babe


Sleeps like a dream.


Our most daring


Still loves cuddles with mum.  : )


He is such a blessing to our family.


P.S. Can anyone tell? I am using my new 24-70mm L lens!!
(my birthday/Christmas/anniversary gift for the next 5 years I think)
I did not touch C's eyes in these pics ... loving this lens so far.
Tomorrow I hope to go out and take it for a boot. : )

2 comments:

  1. oh so sweet. those are great. did i ever tell you about the time i took 3 to the studio and one peed all over the backdrop? So not worth it...
    Bethany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny, they are so fussy about that backdrop. :)

    ReplyDelete